Welcome, Guest
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Welcome to the American Killifish Association FORUMs...  Please Join the AKA!
  HomeHelpSearchReturn to AKA Homepage  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Auction Site/Breeders (Read 4508 times)
Melissa Foster
Ex Member

Auction Site/Breeders
Mar 10th, 2021 at 9:50pm

I lost all of my Killi during our ice storm here in Nashville. Devastated.   I’m ready to start up again but have a hard time navigating to the auction site.  I’m open to restarting with different species but not sure how to obtain.  Help?

Thanks ~ Melissa

IP Logged

Matt Kaufman
Global Moderator

Re: Auction Site/Breeders
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2021 at 5:54am

Unfortunately this is a bad time of year to be looking for fish. It's outside the time where AKA members guarantee live delivery of fish, a lot of members have lost a lot of fish in the recent weather across the country, and the PO is delayed.

I'd check back in April or May, once the weather warms up there should be some listings on the Auction board. If you were to join the AKA you'd get the BNL which contains a fish and egg listing, but again this is just not a good time to be looking for fish, it's still winter.

IP Logged

James Langan
YaBB Administrator
BOT Member

Afton, Minnesota
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2021 at 11:07am

Melissa,

I do most of the beginner's species breeding.  Weather should be OK to ship fish by mid-April and I will send you a few different species from my inventory.

I'll call you once the time gets closer to make arrangement,

Jim Langan, AKA Webmaster

IP Logged

Melissa Foster
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2021 at 3:14am

Thanks Jim. I’ll look forward to that.  👍🏻

IP Logged

Richard Baumann
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 28th, 2022 at 7:41pm

Hello everybody! I am new to the club, but have many years experience breeding and raising about 30 species of killies. I now live in American again, and want to teach my daughters about killifish! I am interested in just about any species that's available. I will start with whatever i can get...eggs or live breeders. thank you all!
richard

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print