Welcome, Guest
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board
  Our online Killifish Auction is now available to the public...
  HomeHelpSearchReturn to AKA Homepage  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Where is everyone? (Read 11374 times)
Justin Woody

Re: Where is everyone?
Reply #15 - Oct 20th, 2019 at 4:23pm

I agree which is why I posted here. Unfortunately it just doesn't seem to get peoples attention. I question why this site can't be better with some of the money paid and the Dangerous site has been here for at least a year and I'm unsure why no one fixes it.

IP Logged

Frank berenyi
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Oct 21st, 2019 at 7:16pm

Because there doesn't seem to be a CTO(chief technology officer).  These are easy fixes which will take less then 15mins.

IP Logged

Keith Cook

Reply #17 - Oct 23rd, 2019 at 8:53pm

Hi Frank. Forums are a bit clunky, true that. The Dangerous Site warning you see seems to only show up in Chrome. Try Firefox or even Explorer. I hope you've tried out our Facebook community. I think you can find what you are looking for there. I know that only us old people use Facebook, but we appreciate the younger generation being patient with us Smiley On a different note, how are your fish doing? Is there an issue regarding which you would like to plumb the depths of the collective AKA knowledge?

IP Logged

Medric J. Magann
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Oct 27th, 2019 at 2:59pm

Quote:
Because there doesn't seem to be a CTO(chief technology officer).  These are easy fixes which will take less then 15mins.

It's good to know that these fixes are not difficult and that we have capable people like Frank among us that know what to do. Sure would be nice for the powers that be to grab the bull by the horns and set somebody on it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print