American Killifish Association Membership
Membership Costs (all costs US Dollars):
- USA Domestic; .00/year,
- Mexico/Canada (North America); .00/year, .00/3years, .00/5year
- All other International; .00/year, .00/3years, .00/5year
- New memberships paid via paypal may take up to 48 hours to activate
- New memberships paid via personal check may take upto 10 days to activate
- If your membership is current and you are able to login to your acccount;
Please use the Renew & Re-Instate menu option to the left...
- If you are not able to access your account, becuase your membership has recently elasped or expired within the past year;
Please use the Renew & Re-Instate Membership option to the left...
- If you were a member several years ago, and not a current current member, or reinstatement does not work;
Please use the New Member Membership option to the left...
- If you receive an errors or you have difficulty renewing or re-instating your membership;
Please contact us and we will gladly help you.
- Monthly eBNL (emailed newsletter)
- Quarterly JAKA (Journal of American Killifish Association) Magazine (4 editions yearly). To receive our JAKA publication, available hard copy only, you must provide a valid permanent mailing
address in your AKA on-line profile.
- Ability to communicate with fellow AKA Member's
- Access to membership only on-line articles about fish keeping, killifish sources and reaserch
- Access to on-line membership data base
- Beginner's materials (new accounts only, electronic form via website), hardcopy availble for shipping cost via registration options.